Monday, January 18, 2010

G00d guy ??


Hehe… From here i no mean that i am that guy. But got someone want to be like that for my opinion. Well, he is a good looking guy that i can’t argue it. Good looking should is a good good man.
Why you like that? Don’t ever and never said people like that. Everybody can be a good good guy. So don’t be upset. But, if you like to act a good good guy also can. Haha…
Wa?? Can someone who want to be a good good man as your friend? Surely everyone as my friend, you all will say sure. And i hope my answer will same like you all.
I am clearly, surely and consciously said that i am not a good guy. And i never hope anyone said i am good. I just live the way i like. If you asking me live the way you think i should, surely you a perfect one.
Don’t somehow but is really is that somehow make me dislike him. Why i being like that? Should i said that is jealousy? But for my own opinion, is no course that i am jealous to him can get someone hug him and may be will love him too.
The way he present himself as a good good guy make me uncomfortable with it. May be someone was no agree that about the guy should can live independently without family so is the right time to have a couple. But for me, the guy should need live independently and is the way to protect the lover. But if the lover is want to caring about him one it will be a good relationship in another point of view.
No wonder i can’t be a good guy like him course i can’t live the way he done. He can do something concentration and what happen to surrounding is no his business. But for me, i hope i can help anything would i can help to my friend or someone that i can help. I can’t live my live in my own world. I hope everybody can enjoy my world together. But since someone have it’s point of view, i can’t force them.
My parents ever remind me that, as a boy, when a day you leave home, and don’t forget the people surrounding you will be your friend or enemy. But hopefully all can be my friend. Because, more friend that i have, is mean less enemy i will face. The best challenger is myself.

Don’t ever how people said about me, i live in my on way. Don’t ever and never live in someone eyes frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment